Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

I totally and completely fail. I was in charge of a Fall Festival church function. The tables got decorated with all my pumpkins (and candy corn), there was plenty of good food, most people dressed up, and we had a blast. But, I loaned out my camera for the night and didn't get any pictures of my own family. Jessica was good enough to catch these first 2: of Colton, and me and Katie. Sorry, they're so dark. Then when heading out to trick-or-treat, my camera was dead, so no more Halloween pictures. Later, at Grandma's, I did get one of the girls with their cousin, but that was it. Luckily, someone at the church got a picture of the old man (Rob came up with his own costume, and shaved part of his head for it).

We did finally get pumpkins carved for the week, and the kids did theirs all by themselves - the painted ones and the carved ones. Katie wanted hers to be a cat, and Jess's was usually sporting a clown wig.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I thought my pumpkins are huge, but Jess's is gargantuan!

    ReplyDelete