Monday, April 26, 2010

Jumping In

I like to try all sorts of things. And, I'm easily swayed to join the crowd. So, you'd think by now, after following my friends' and family's blogs for years, I'd have started blogging myself. But no. Maybe part of the problem is I don't feel I have anything worth while to add to the ether. But now I have no excuse. This blog is being started as an assignment for class, but I plan to continue after.

Who know what this blog may contain. Book reviews? Certainly. Pictures? Tons. Cute stories? I hope so. Me on a soapbox? Probably sometimes. But for now, I'll be reviewing media: books, movies, television, and other media, for my class.

5 comments:

  1. I like your background template! Did you make it? I have been trying to find other templates but have not been successful. I have also joined the Bloggers a few years ago b/c my friend told me to, of course I didn't have a great idea on how to do it. So this course will definitely get me into the blogging mood..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few of your favorite books. "To Kill a Mockingbird" is one of my longtime favorites as well. Right now I'm pretty much into non-fiction---namely textbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read your posts. I think you'll have plenty to add to the ether.

    I like your template too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, cute blog! I like the layout and design and everything. It'll be fun to see what you post. I pretty much use mine as a journal (aside from my innermost feelings, but it's a nice record of events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog! Love the black and red theme! :)

    ReplyDelete