Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Friday: Perfection

I was trying to decide what to post today, since I've had time, but nothing was striking my fancy. I don't have an event to share, I will be featuring a birthday child next week (after I get pictures of her in her new skirt), and I don't have any projects ready to share. But then, I came across this post about PERFECTION. It brought me to tears. This needs to be shared. Go see what this blogger has to say about the disease of perfection.




I suffer from Perfection. Do you?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that post. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be completely real yet. I've been working on it for many years now with a counselor, but I still feel the shame grip me, and I often can't overcome it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad i checked in on your blog today. thank you so much for posting this link. i love it. i NEEDED it.

    ReplyDelete